,

Finals in Pictures

Here's a little window on to my finals experience, through a mixture of SLR, iPhone and Instagram shots. It was a fraught time, and I'm so pleased that it's finally over. I never have to take an exam again!


A regression to childhood with Pokémon Blue.


A scary (and slightly too optimistic) work schedule.


Endless cups of tea for energy.



A motivational WhatsApp from a friend.



The very exciting contents of the Flannels package that turned up after I won Fashion Me Now's giveaway - a sample of Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray, a £50 Flannels voucher, a bottle of Piz Buin, a Kindle and an adorable envelope case for the Kindle. I'm one lucky gal.


A top-notch pub lunch at the Anchor with A.


The view from the Cambridge University Press bookshop.


Ominous stormclouds. A little bit of pathetic fallacy.


The cutest distraction.


And finally...liberation! (Note the champagne soaked ground...)

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Wordpress for more adventuresome fun!

Post a Comment